CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, February 1, 2009

Par-Tay!

So I had my first Slumber party! It was a complete blast. 3 of my cousins spend the night with me when Daddy went on his Sabattical. That's where he goes to talk to God for a few days. Mommy and I decided it would be fun to have the company. We all slept in my room and finally crashed around 11:30. We were up bright and early at 7:45 ready for some breakfast! Mommy made us character pancakes and we ate until we were stuffed. We finished off our slumber party with our own little worship team. We sang and played instruments for a really long time. We had so much fun praising Jesus. I love my cousins! Video to come soon....talk about talent!


Chillin in my bunk bed....pre-PJ's. :-)
Yummy Pancakes for us! We had Bob and Larry Pancakes and a few other "special requests."
Emma, Kaitlin, Ethan and me with our Pop Corn bowl fixing to go watch a late night movie.
Silly Kaitlin
We all traded instruments a million times and sang about 30 songs! It was a super time and I am so thankful for my cousins. The are so much fun!

No comments: