CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Grayson Jack King.....precious gift!

Wow! I am amazed at the goodness of God right now. He knows the desires of our heart….even in childbirth! This entire birth was such a God thing and such a true testimony of His goodness and grace!! We arrived at the hospital at 9am and at 10:17 our sweet Grayson Jack King was born!!His middle name is after World's Greatest Papa (Zac's dad) and Zac's grandfather. Grayson is perfect! So absolutely precious and so content. We’ve quickly fallen in love with him and can't wait to bring him home. Taylor is very excited about his “little bubba.” It was God’s perfect timing, very quick, and by the grace of God, a praying husband and peaceful worship music in my ears (Praise God for Kari Jobe and I’m Singing and an ipod that repeats!), we did it! Thanks for all of your prayers. We love you all very much!

Grayson Jack King

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

10:17am

7 pounds 9 ounces

20 inches long


Every good and perfect gift is from above! James 1:17



First naptime with Daddy


Precious Brothers!




Proud Grammie
Proud Papa and Mana
Momma and her boys shortly after delivery!

One of our first moments meeting Grayson
My AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING labor and deliver team. They were fabulous and I am so grateful for them....Dr Rost, and nurses Denise and Kim.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay!!! He's here! We cant wait to meet him. He is beautiful and Taylor looks SO PROUD!!

The Durham's said...

I mean,seriously....could you be any more beautiful post labor!!! I could not be happier for you guys and I just LOVE the pics with both the boys! I can't even imagine all the blessed moments to come:) Taylor is going to be incredible and Grayson will just add even more joy to your already beautiful home! We love you guys and I can't wait to get a little squeeze from the little guy;)

Anonymous said...

She's right you look amazing. Is it possible that your even more beautiful? Not a bit worn out. He's adorable!!! Taylor is the cutest boy I know. I need to bring over a little something i've been holding on to... I'll come see you when I get back from FL next week.

Love ya!!! Lori

Melissa Terry said...

Krista, you should teach natural childbirth classes, seriously! What a beautiful story of how God intended it to be :) SO PEACEFUL! He is precious and we are so excited for you!

Krystal Cummins said...

Congratulations! Melissa was giving me updates at work and I was amazed!! So happy everything went well.

Welcome Grayson!

Jessica said...

Yea for natural childbirth!!! Amazing story Krista and I'm totally believing for a 2nd birth exactly like yours, except at home! :) Congrats on your new little blessing and I hope the adjusting is going well.