CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

And 1 more makes 4......almost :-)

Well folks, if Grayson has not come by Thursday morning at 5:30 am, Mommy will go in to have her "water broken." She has been at an almost 5 for 2 days now and we are all a little surprised she is still walking around with no labor. So far there haven't been any painful contractions at all and she is halfway there, so God is definitely helping her along. The next post on my blog will be announcing my new baby brother!! I AM SOOOO excited!! Have a great night and I can't wait to introduce him to you. Pray for a super-dee-dooper delivery for my Mommy pretty please. Luvs-T Man

1 comment:

The Durham's said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE all the post and cannot WAIT to squeeze little G-Man! Love you guys!