CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, February 1, 2009

Grayson.......when are you coming??


So my little baby brother is very warm and toasty in my Mommy's belly. He seems to like it just fine in there and is in no hurry to come out. He is supposed to come out today, February 1. I would love to meet him. I ask Mommy everyday, "Are we going to the hospital to get Grayson out?" I can't wait until the answer is YES! I talk to him everyday in Mommy's belly and tell him all kinds of things. I am ready to hold him and yes, I even said I would help change some poopy diapers! I am ready to be a big brother. I hope I get to experience it soon.

**Info for all the Mommies- Since 36 weeks Mommy has been dilated to a 3 and 80% effaced. At almost 38 weeks she moved on up to a 4 and 80% effaced. We have been thinking for a few weeks now that he is fixing to come. Well, he is still cooking and we are praying very hard he comes soon! Mommy is due today! Please help us pray that he comes soon. Mommy is feeling really good, but is just ready to see him. If we don't have him by Thursday we will go to the hospital and they will "break Mommies water." I guess they don't know we aren't supposed to break things. Maybe I should tell Dr. Rost to be nice to my Mommy. :-) Come on Grayson, you can do it! Come on out of there so we can meet you!

2 comments:

Amy Torres said...

We are praying for you baby Grayson (and mommy)...can't wait to see you! :) I think of you everyday and wonder if Grayson is here yet...

Anonymous said...

Man, you've been working hard on the blog! Good job!! Enjoyed "catching" up. <>