CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, February 1, 2009

My 4th Birthday!!!

Well, Grayson decided to still not come before my birthday, so we had tons of fun! We celebrated all day doing lots of fun things. I really wanted Grayson to come on my birthday so we could be birthday buddies, but he decided to change his mind. I guess he wanted to cook in Mommy's tummy a little bit longer. Daddy was preparing me that me and Grayson may have to share a birthday and it would be so much fun. I told Daddy, "that would be the greatest gift ever." I just love my brother so much already. I talk to him daily and can't wait to actually meet him in person! How special. So anyways, about my birthday, it was super fun and full of lots of fun outings. I am so excited to be 4!

Our fun-filled day began upon waking up that morning. On my birthday I get to pick what I eat all day! I get to pick ANYTHING I want. Because I tend to be a creature of habit like my Daddy, I requested my chocolate protein drink (aka- chocolate milk) and vitamins. Yep. That's what I wanted for breakfast! Why change a good thing? For lunch I wanted cheese and tortillas so off to LaHacienda we went. Then Mommy and I picked up Bryce and we decided to top it off with dessert. I wanted to get some "white" ice cream also known as vanilla. Bryce and I had a wonderful time. Mommy had to keep reminding us we had to use inside voices. Sometimes we can get a little loud....what's a boy to do? Quiet doesn't come naturally! :-) Thanks Bryce for making my birthday so special!

After I played with Bryce all afternoon outside, we went to Aunt Lissa and Rodney's house. They got me some really cool birthday cupcakes and me and my cousins sang and celebrated! Thanks Lissa! Love you!


Finally, when the day was winding down, we had Grammie, Nanny and Pops over to celebrate with us. I wanted cheese pizza, so that is what we got! Yummmmm. Nanny made me a super special birthday cake too. She asked me what kind I wanted, and I told her pink cake with white icing. Pink cake you ask? Yes! I love pink cake. Real mean love pink....especially in cake. :-) Pizza and pink cake was the flavor of the party. Thanks Nanny! I love you!

4 candles!! I can't believe it!
I decided to add some of my own "flair" to my birthday cake and put Bob and Larry on top. :-)

When the fork just doesn't cut it..........be a man and dive right in!!
My Nanny and Pops

1 comment:

The Durham's said...

Thanks for letting me be a part of your birthday, T-Man! You are my best buddy!! Love- Bryce