CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 27, 2009

Grayson Jack.....Week 3

I can't believe it has already been 3 weeks since Grayson was born! My my, it is already going by so fast! We are convinced God sent us a little angel for a baby! He sleeps so well...4-6 hours at night and one night slept 7 hours! Such a sweet content little boy. Taylor has been adjusting so well and absolutely adores Grayson. He wants to be with him, play with him, talk to him, lay with him....it is so very sweet. It is so neat to see the close bond they already have in only 3 short weeks! These boys are something else....I love them to pieces. I am a little outnumbered by testosterone in my house now, but I wouldn't trade it for the world. A house full of boys is something so sweet. :-)








Check out the flare of the nostrils....he does that often. :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Krista, these are gorgeous! And your lil' man is kinda cute, too. :) Love you guys!