CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, February 1, 2009

Birthday with the Family....and a few friends

I turned the big 4 this year! Yup, that's right. It's been 4 years since I was born. I can't believe how fast it has gone. The last 4 years have been so super-dee-duper! I am so blessed by all my family, friends, church and God! My baby brother is supposed to come on February 1 and we heard from our doctor that he may come early, so Mommy and Daddy gave me a small last minute party at my choice of restaurant...Fuddruckers... incase Grayson came close to my birthday. They wanted me to still get to have a fun time with my friends, and I am so glad they did. I had so much fun.

"Side Note"- The funnest part too is that all my cousins got me a trampoline for my birthday! Yup, a big one for the backyard! I absolutely love it. I'll try to get Mommy to put some pictures up of it. I was SO excited when I got home and saw it. What a great gift!

Grayson ended up not coming, but oh well. It was fun anyways. :-) I wanted to go to Fuddruckers because they have cheese sauce and cookies. It's all about the food people....all about the food!


I requested Veggie Tales cupcakes.....so here they are!

Sweet Birthday Boy
Bestest Bud Bryce
This is my greatest cousin Evan. He likes to call me Tayla. He is so cute. We have a lot of fun together
Presents time!Sometimes a spoon just doesn't cut it. Your hand works much better!
Filling up on sugar.....
and more sugar!
Hudson...isn't he a cool dude?
More presents.....
...and more presents........and more....
...and more!

Thanks for making my early birthday party so special. I love my friends and family so much. You are the greatest!

No comments: