CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Thankful Turkey....revisited

So I made my Thankful Turkey last week. It was lots of fun. Scroll down for the original photo. On Sunday night, I took my turkey to Mommy and said, "Mommy, I'm not done with my Thankful Turkey....I forgot to put you and Daddy on it!" I was very serious. I went and got Mommy a marker so she could add them to it. I mean, I forgot my parents.....silly me. :-) So Mommy started to write her and Daddy's name and so many things I am thankful for started pouring into my brain....so I started telling mommy, "I have more....will you write all of them?!?" I was very passionate about filling up my Thankful Turkey. So Mommy started writing and we had to stop because she ran out of room. :-) I just have so much to be thankful for....I wanted to put it all on there!

Mommy Interruption: Mind you, none of this was "parent inspired." This was all his doing. Out of no where he brought me this turkey to complete. I'd like to highlight the last few Taylor told me. So the last 4 went something like this: "Mommy, I want to put Zach Neese, and Tim Shepard and Thomas Miller and Kari Jobe! Yeah, I want to put all those too!!" I just love our little worshipper. These people have a little fan club even if they don't know. Can you tell he's a little guy with a big heart for worship?? He's such a special little guy. :-)

No comments: