CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 6, 2008

The Amazing Brooke

My sweet friend Brooke has been training for a triathlon for several months now. We went to go cheer her on as she swam, rode her bike, and ran in the Toyota US Open Triathlon in Dallas this weekend. It was amazing to see what she has trained for and all the hard work she has been doing. It paid off and she did amazing. It was fun to watch her "play in her game" as I say. :-) Go Brookie!Brooke, Mommy, Me & Daddy

Here she is making her bike to run transition.
Run, Brooke, Run!
Here is me in my Brooke Fan Club Shirt.....everyone needs a fan club!
She came...and she conquered!

1 comment:

The Durham's said...

Ok, I am exhausted just from reading this! I think I want to be in her fan club...can I get a XXXL shirt:) HA! You are too sweet!