CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 27, 2008

Taylor-Man the Baker-Man

So today mommy and I made some yummy homemade bread. It's called Pan De Sal. Translation: a yummy sweet bread Uncle DJ ate a lot of when he visited the Philippines. He made us some when he got back and it was oh so yummy. Well, we decided it was a good day for a food project......so we made some. It turned out pretty tasty. I'm a huge helper in the kitchen and love food projects, so this was a fun day!

I was trying to see just how far my piece could stretch before it tore.

I learned what kneading was today.....I like to refer to it as pounding.
After we were done, Mommy gave me my own piece of bread to play with. I decided no project was complete unless we made a little mess.....soooo, I stuck my bread to my head and thought it was hilarious. I'm a boy....what else needs to be said?? :-)

1 comment:

The Durham's said...

This is too cute! Taylor, can we please try your creation....it looks TASTY!!