CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 6, 2008

Oklahoma Trip....Part 2.....Uncle Bill and Aunt Theresa

After the reunion, we drove to Tulsa to spend the night with my Great Uncle Bill (papa's brother) and My Great Aunt Theresa. They come to Dallas often, but we have never been to Tulsa. We were spending the night so we could go to the Veggie Tales Live show the next day. It was a fun treat to see them and their doggies. We had a wonderful time. Thanks for letting us stay Bill and Theresa! We had lots of fun!
I loved sitting in Aunt Theresa's massage chair. I thought it was pretty neat.
I loved Barkley! He was a big dog, and played fetch with me outside. I think he liked it better when I wasn't on him though. :-)
Who say's dog houses are just for dogs?
When mommy asked me what I was doing on the grass, I told her I was talking to God....so here I am talking to God. :-)

No comments: