CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 6, 2008

Oklahoma Trip....Part 3.....THE VEGGIE TALES LIVE SHOW!!!!

Wow!!! That is what comes to mind when I think about the fantastic super fun Veggie Tales Show I got to go see! Anyone who knows me know that I am a 100% Veggie Tales Nut!! I love Veggie Tales and have for almost 2 years now. I can tell you all the songs, silly songs, movies.....basically anything. If there was a Veggie Trivia game, I would win! :-) They are definitely one of my very very favorites. Well, Veggie Tales Live wasn't coming to Dallas, so mommy and daddy decided to take me to the one in Oklahoma City since we would be going there for the reunion anyways. It was so super fun! I asked about it almost every day for a few weeks and now I can't quit talking about how cool it was! They sang so many of my favorite silly songs and Bob and Larry were so big. I was grinning from ear to ear the day of and kept telling mommy "I'm so excited to see Bob and Larry today mom!" So there you have it.....a dream come true....I got to see Bob and Larry right in front of my eyes in real life. So fun!

Showing off my new Veggie Gear.....sweet!
Check out my new Veggie Flash Light Stick
The Wonderful Junior Asparagus
Mr Lunt being a silly willy
Pa Grape singing a silly songMe dancing and singing along to all the songs....this one was "I can be your friend"
This is me wondering what Silly song was coming next.
My favorite....Bob and Larry!!

This was Mommy and Daddy's favorite part of the trip......gas for 3.11!! Can you spread the love a little further south??

1 comment:

Krystal Cummins said...

How cute,He looks like he had lots of fun. My friends child loooooves Larry Boy.