CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

State Fair '08

The fair is kind of a tradition for me and my family. This is my 4th time to go! We go every year and I have a blast each time. We normally just spend a few hours there and have a list of things to accomplish while there. The list goes something like this: pay too much for parking, go to the petting zoo and feed all kids of animals, get daddy a corny dog (this is the only hot dog item he gets every year, so he looks forward to it. Mommy DESPISES hot dogs, so he doesn't ever get them....poor daddy.) , we head over to the car show to test drive lots of really cool but over priced cars, get mommy a funnel cake, see Big Tex and possibly see the dog show then head on home. Its a fun time and I love it! This year we went with our coolest friends, Jake and Becky. They have never been to the fair, so we showed them the ropes. Good times! Thanks Jeremy and Cristi for the tickets! We had fun....sorry you couldn't come. Maybe next year. :-)

It was so fun feeding such a tall animal like Mr. Giraffe. :-)
The goats were my favorite....they always wanted to eat off my shovel.
Do you think I am getting slightly too big for my stroller???
I am stylin in the Hummer.
Best seat in the house....daddy's shoulders. :-)

This would be Becky, Jake and Daddy partaking in their corny dog (or as Mommy calls them, their Nasty Dogs.)
Nasty Dog, take 2
Me and the fam
Me and mommy sharing in my first funnel cake experience.....I LOVED it!!

When the parentals weren't looking, I started licking the plate.....can we say sugar high?? I didn't want some good sugar to go to waste. :-)Caught red handed with proof on my nose and chin.
Proud of my sugar lickings. :-) They were good while they lasted.

1 comment:

The Durham's said...

TOOO CUTE!! Did you snatch me a corn dog? Just wondering:) HA!