CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

I am THREE.......Let's shout YIPEE!!!

I had a ball of a birthday! On my Birthday Eve, Mommy and daddy took me on a date to Chipotle for my favorite meal....rice and beans! Next we went to get a treat......I wanted a pink cookie, so off to the Nestle Tollhouse store we went! It was a blast! To top things off, we went back home and opened some presents! I am so blessed!



So that was all just a small piece of my birthday. On my birthday night, all my cousins and a few of my very special friends came to Pump It Up with me to celebrate my special day! We jumped until our heart was content! It was so much fun.....I slept really good that night! I am blessed by all the wonderful people God has put in my life....I love my friends and family!

Presents and more presents!


Me and my cousins....Jocey, where did you go?


This is my sweet friend Hudson....isn't he cute?

I blew them all out at one time!

Daddy helped me open all my presents.....what a cool Daddy!

My sweet friend Grace and her Pops.

This was an intense game of basketball with Aunt Amber and Uncle Jonathan....they definitely won Aunt and Uncle of the year award for playing with us so long that night!

Jonathan went sliding with me...it was super fun!

This is world's greatest Nanny!

This is my sweet cousin Evan....what a good boy!


Grammie and Pops had a serious game of air hockey going on.....watch out, Grammie is dangerous!

After all the excitement I took a small break......what a fun night it was!

2 comments:

Jess said...

I love all the pictures! I am so sad we missed all the fun! Play date soon? Love you guys!

Abby Grace said...

Yea! You updated your blog! Those pictures are so cute. Did Mommy make the cupcakes?