CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, January 6, 2008

Happy New Year!

We celebrated the New Year in Illinois with our cool friends the Johnson's. We got some fire works and had a blast. I was running everywhere with my sparklers. I think I could get used to this country stuff! As we were ringing in the year 2008 it just makes me think how awesome our Big Strong God is and how faithful he has been for me and my Daddy and Mommy this year. He is so amazing.....it just makes me love Him even more thinking of all the things he showed us and taught us this last year. How cool is that?

Happy New Year Everyone! May you have the most blessed year of your life!

2 comments:

The Durham's said...

These pictures are just too cute!! He's getting so big...I can't handle it:) Thanks for sharing, my sweet friend:)

Jess said...

Taylor, where are your birthday pictures? Jackson wants to see them!