CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Greater love has no one than this......

.....that he lay down his life for his friends. John 15:13

I LOVE my friends. I am so blessed by all the friends God has gives to me. They are amazing, wonderful, and I have so much fun with them. We have so many good memories together and I just wanted to say how much I love them! So thanks to all of my peeps for helping make life so fun! I love you so much!


Me and my bud Bryce.....thanks for being my only guy friend....I need you man!

Creating times with Gracie.....I love when she comes to play with me.

Oh Payton.....she is the funniest of them all. We have lots of fun and have loads of memories. I have to remind her that I am a Mighty Man of God not a princess, so don't make we wear your heels! Things were switched here in this picture...I was teaching her how to be a fun adventuresome boy. :-)

No comments: