CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 24, 2008

Coloring Eggs....Part 2

Well, Mommy and I had so much fun coloring eggs that we decided to have an impromptu egg party with a few of my friends. We had a blast. We colors eggs, decorated them with stickers, played outside and ate a yummy lunch. My friends are so fun! They make me laugh and I am so glad God gave them to me...they are such amazing gifts!

Eating some cereal with my friends....doesn't everyone need a little mid-morning snack?

Meticulous Mayce.....she was making sure she was doing it just right. Her eggs were very pretty!

Having a Blast Bryce......he has a blast wherever he goes! He is always having a good time and ALWAYS making me laugh. He is so funny....I love him!

Graceful Grace......she was a little more cautious with her eggs. They turned out super and she did such a great job!

Too Funny Taylor....I was mixing my colors, being silly with Bryce and making lots of cheesy smiles. I was having fun with my friends!

Here is a picture of our final products.....aren't they beautiful?? Happy Easter!

No comments: