CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

My Little Snowman

So this last weekend it was 70-something, then....BAM! It was snowing on Monday. Craziness. Mommy and I took full advantage of the wonderful snow outside and played for a bit. We made our first snowman and I ate some snow too. It was a little sad when it all melted away, but I am sure it will come back again. Fun, Fun!

Me and my friend, Mr. Snowman

Anyone want some snow?

Adding the finishing touches to my friend.


And you thought measuring cups were only used in the kitchen....ha!

Aren't we cute?

Ok, Mommy thought this was hilarious. She is watching me sit by Mr. Snowman, and I kept adding more snow to his body. She asked me what I was doing, and I quickly responded, "Mommy, my snowman needs more on his hiney, so I put it there." I guess it's funny to some people....I just didn't want him to not be "well rounded." :-)

No comments: