CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter #1

I am blessed with lots and lots of family and friends, so we had 3 Easter parties to go to this year! I hunted eggs many times and got more candy than I will ever know what to do with it. I think Mommy may have thrown all the candy away.....I can't seem to find it anywhere. Hmmmmm. As always I had a blast and was so happy to see all my family and friends. I've been learning about the Resurrection with Mommy and I am so grateful that Jesus died on the cross for me. What an amazing thing He did. I am truly grateful. I like to remind mommy frequently that "Jesus got 39 spankings on his back and they gave Him a big owie." I'm sure one day I'll understand more.....but for now that's what my 3 year old mind can interpret. :-) Happy Easter to you and don't hunt so many eggs that you forget what it is really all about.

Anyhow, these are some pics from my first Easter celebration at Grammie's house. We had some friends and family over for dinner and a big egg hunt. We had a blast!

No comments: