CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 24, 2008

Family Fun Night

Uncle DJ came in town this weekend to celebrate Easter with us. We had so much fun. His very fun friend Jeremy came over one night and we had lots of fun. We ate lots of good food, played outside forever, and laughed a lot....what more fun would a little boy like me want?

Am I cute or what?

Pay-Pay had a case of "crazy hair" that night! :-)

Best buds......most of the time. :-)

I talked Mommy into rolling down the hill with me and Payton. It was lots of fun! Since they haven't given me a brother or sister yet to play with, they get to be my playmates. Fun for me!

A party isn't complete without cupcakes....Aunt Kelsi snuck me like 50 cupcakes! I was on a sugar high for quite a while.

Jeremy is one tall dude.....we had fun with him!

My first ride on a skateboard......I didn't do too bad.

Learning from a pro

I love to worship and tell Jesus how much I love him. One of my favorite songs is "Night Song" on my Hillsong Kids CD. This means "I"
"Love"

"You"

This is the most happenin' band around.....the Taylor Pay-Pay Band. I play lead guitar/singer with my bat and Payton plays backup dancer/vocalist with her clapper. You should hear us...we rock!

No comments: