CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, January 6, 2008

Winter Vacation.....woo-hoo!!

We went on the best vacation ever this winter! A few days after Christmas me and my Mommy and Daddy loaded up and headed for the airport. We were going to Illinois for 6 days! We went to stay with the coolest, biggest family I know. My Mommy has known them since she was a little tyke....about 6 years old. They live out in the country on 20 acres in the middle of nowhere. Seriously......the closest anything was 15-20 minutes away. They have 10 kids and one more little angel on the way. Yes, I said 10 kids. that was not a typo. :-) I had so many boys to play with. It was great! They are such an amazing family and we treasured our time with them so much. We played games, ate yummy food, rode the golf cart, played some more....and ate some more yummy food. It was the ultimate relaxing vacation! We are ready to go back!
I was watching daddy shoot clay pidgeons from the front door....it was way too loud for me.

Daddy a.k.a City Boy got a little taste of what being a country boy is all about.....hunting!

Every hunting lesson for a rookie isn't complete without a quick safety course. :-)

Storytime with the sweet Mama of the family....Wendy.

I was the sous chef for the baker of their family, Ruth. She is child number 4 in the Johnson family lineup.

I showed the country folk how to Praise Jesus the Taylor-Man way....with a bright red guitar and a bowl on your head. :-)
Want a Ride?

No comments: