CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, January 6, 2008

It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year!!

I just LOVE Christmas! What is there to not love?!? We celebrate the awesome birth of Jesus our Savior.....and stand in awe of what God has done over the last year. It is such a fun time of being with family. (We had 5 Christmas functions to attend, so I've shared a few pictures from all of them.) This season just reminds me how blessed we are. I pray you and your mommy and daddy had a wonderful Christmas too and were not to busy to let God know how much you love Him. I sure do!
Opening presents at Christmas with the Kings

I took a small intermission from the present extravaganza to play with my sweet cousin Evan and to take his paci. :-)

Dance Praise Revolution was the happening thing at my Uncle Wadney and Aunt Lissa's house! We danced with my hip cousin Jocelyn until we broke up a sweat. Daddy was really good at that game. I think he liked it a lot. I think mommy should get him one. It was a blast!

Daddy turning on his smooth dance moves.

Story time with Uncle Brennan and Payton......I love my family!

Mommy and Daddy gave me my very own MPS player. I LOOOOOOOVE it! I have all the good stuff on it....Boz, Veggie Tales, Kari Jobe, and even some Gateway Worship. I wear it all the time and bring it with me to a lot of places. I can praise Jesus anywhere I go now......this is the best gift ever!

I love to sing and praise Jesus with my new keyboard and microphone!

Books, books, and more books! I love to read and I received lots of new fun books!

A train set?!? Oh wow! I love playing with this!

I was SOOOO excited when I opened my Veggie Tales PJ shirt.........

...I wanted to put it on right away and wear it the rest of the morning!

Boz is one of my very favorites right now....I finally have one I can sleep with now! :-)

After opening all those presents, I needed a snack break, sooooo.........

....I bummed some pumpkin pie from Aunt Kelsi........and some cake from Uncle Brennan. They tend to not follow the "only small amounts sugar" rule that mommy has. Isn't that what Aunts and Uncles do best?

No comments: