CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, August 1, 2009

Pops Party----The Big 8-0!!

My Pops (My moms dad) turned 80 this year! Yes, the big 8-0. Zac and I could not let this big milestone pass him by without celebrating how special his life is to all of us, so all the family came together and threw him a big birthday bash. It was a night that I will always remember. We won't always have our grandparents around, and I am so glad we were able to have a night remembering him. He is so special to me and my family and we are so blessed to have him in our lives! He loves to fish....I mean LOVES to fish, so we had a fishing themed party. It was so fun to put together ideas for it. I did decide one thing though....the King Family will NEVER own fish! Gross. It's just not my thing. We had a fish fiasco with them dying left and right before the party. Gag. Despite the high turn over rate of our not so cooperative fishes, the party was a huge success and we had a wonderful time celebrating World's Greatest Pops! Happy Birthday Pops!



Cousins





Fishing "Napsack" Party Favors...filled with Swedish Fish. :-)




Kings with Nanny & Pops
King Boys with Nanny & Pops
Webber Kids with Nanny & Pops

Great Grand Children with Nanny & Pops

Webbers with Nanny & Pops
Nanny and Pops and their 2 girls
Pops only Grandson-DJ
DJ with Nanny & Pops

First WHOLE family picture ever. Seriously. Isn't that sad? I was the picture Nazi and made everyone get in this picture. I am so glad I did. I will cherish this picture.
Pops & Pastor Plunk


BBQ Dinner-One of Pops favorite
Nana and Grayson
Pops very own water bottles. :-)
Nana with Taylor and Payton
DJ with both of his grandpa's
Mom and her Best Friend from when she was a little girl. They were re-united after Mom's birthday bash last year and we are so glad to see Judy often now!
Taylor helping Pops open his presents.

No comments: