CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Summer Fun!

To start things off, I can't leave you in the dust about all of the awesome things that I did this summer. I had so much fun. I thought I'd kick off my blog by showing some of my favorite pictures from my fun filled summer! I am proud to say that early this summer, I became what every 2 year old wants to be......potty trained! I did such an awesome job, and I got a lot of rewards. I am such a big boy now. Keep checking back...I have tons more to share! You won't believe how big I am getting these days!

Having fun at Payton's Birthday Party


I decided this day that I would help mommy fix my hair....what do you think?


I LOVE when Mommy has baking projects.....I get to sneak in a few cakes....I only ate 6 this time. :-)


What more could a 2 year old want? A blaket, pillow, lots of food and a good conversation.


Hands? Who needs hands to eat cake?


I dont know who ate more bread....me or the ducks. I love me some carbs. :-)


Anyone wanna play?


How can you not love the dimples??


This was my first ever experience with an Oreo.....why have you kept them from me for this long Mommy? They are delicious!! I love the cream inside.



Everyone loves a brown-eyed boy. :-)


Daddy and I had a blast doing sparklers this 4th of July!


Fun at the Zoo!


I LOVE me some popcorn....and yes, I do have shorts on. :-) I was just being a silly monkey.


Lookin cute at my cousin Kendra's wedding in Oklahoma. Boomer Sooner!
(is that what I am supposed to say Papa?)


Having fun at the park...I could go there everyday!

No comments: