CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

I have finally joined the Bloggers Club!

Hey guys! I am so glad I am back in the swing of things. I know several of you have asked where my new pictures were…..well, I am so glad to tell you I have lots to share with you! I know mommy has been super busy, so daddy and I decided to help her out and get a blog just for me! This whole blog thing is super cool......I wish I would have told daddy about it sooner! I have tons to update you on! I can’t wait to share all my new events with you and pictures. To get things started, I had a fun packed summer. I spent lots of time with family and friends and made lots of new memories. I am so blessed by the people around me……I love my life! I went to Oklahoma, the park, fed the ducks, hung out with Mommy at home, enjoyed 4th of July, and too many others to name. I had a blast and it just makes me smile thinking back at all the wonderful memories I made. Enjoy the Pics……..not to worry….I’ll keep this blog thing updated a lot. I hope you will check back often….I have lots of things to share with you! Luv you lots~ T-man

No comments: