CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

I wanna be just like Daddy

I am constantly doing thing just like my Daddy does.....I want to be like him when I grow up. I love wearing his shoes, his socks, his hats, and I even got into the CLEAN laundry and helped myself to his boxers (sorry Daddy). I love playing the guitar like him, singing like him, eating like him, dancing like him.....I just want to do everything like Him. I love him.

I love my other Daddy too......my God. I love to read His word, I love to worship, I love to pray for people.....several times a day. I just love to be like my God. I love to talk to my God, to sing to my God, to just simply hang out with my God. You should try it sometime. He's such an awesome Daddy to me too. Could life get any better?

The B-I-B-L-E yes that is the book for ME!


I love Daddy's shoes.....

.....and his boxers.....

....and his music....


...and his socks AND shoes.....

No comments: