CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Testosterone + dishes = mess :-)

Taylor loves to help do everything.....dishes, dusting, taking out the trash, cooking....anything! I am grateful for his help. I don't mean that sarcastically either! I can load the dishwasher and ask him to come start it and he puts the soap in, closes it and pushes the right buttons to get it started. Same with laundry. I fill up the washer and dryer, and he operates the buttons and gets things started. Such a smart little cookie! With our new busy schedule with a newborn, his helpfulness has come in handy many times! This week I was washing some things in the sink and he wanted to help. So, after I was done I gave him a few cups to wash. I went to go get Grayson and when I came back, what a fun little water mess we had at the sink! Those cups were sparkling clean and Taylor was quite wet! He was having a blast, so I just let him finish and cleaned up the mess when he was done. Sometimes I think it's OK to let them make some messes (supervised of course). So every once in a while I will take of my "everything must be clean" hat and let his testosterone go wild. :-)



No comments: