CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, January 31, 2009

Christmas......#3

Christmas # 3 was with my King family. Aunt Theresa and Uncle Bill always come from Tulsa and my Cousin Kendra and Duane with their sweet Addie came from Canada to celebrate Jesus' birthday. We had fun as usual. It's not normally a very quiet time since there are 8...almost 9 cousins, but we have a blast!
Is it my turn yet?? I am really trying to be patient!
Passing out hugs to my family
I LOVE my new Hillsongs Supernatural DVD!
Sweet Evan
Cousins Dog Pile
Sweet Addie came all the way from Canada to see us. Isn't she cute?
So my Uncle Rodney plays this game with me called "Toilet Bowl." I slide down and he pretends he is flushing me. Yes I know, when the boys in our family get together we are silly. This game should probably be one of those we don't really admit too, but my Uncle Rodney is so silly and I love to play with him, so I couldn't help but share.
Silly Emma
Electric Drums!!!!! I LOVE them so much! Mommy loves them too....only because they have an OFF button! :-) Thanks Uncle Bill and Aunt Theresa!

No comments: