CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 4, 2008

Worshipping......Take 1.....Alabaster Jar

So I love to worship.....all the time...anywhere. I love music...I love to dance...I love to sing...I just love it all! When mommy tells me to pick a toy when we run errands, normally the toy of choice is my microphone. :-) As I was singing a random melody of songs today, mommy caught me on camera. I don't prefer kid CD's, Veggie Tales, or Boz when it comes to music. I always ask to listen to Hillsong, Gateway, Jeremy Camp or Kari Jobe. Those are the ones that really know how to worship. :-) So here I am in my 3 year old skin singing some good ole worship songs. Since I have no videos of myself on this here blog, I thought this was a perfect opportunity for you all to see me in action. :-)

3 comments: