CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

I am going to be a big.........

BROTHER!!!!! For reals!! I am so excited. I couldn't hardly wait to tell all of my friends. It is in my Mommy's belly right now, but in a few months I will get to hold him (or her :-) ) Mommy, Daddy and me are SOOOOOOO EXCITED. I had to share with you. We would have loved to tell you all in person, or atleast with a phone call, but Mommy still has her head burried in boxes, so I decided to help her out and spread the news myself. I couldn't wait any longer. :-) For all of you Mommies that want details, my Mommy told me to tell you this: she is 7 weeks and 2 days, the baby is 1 centimeter long and is due on February 1.....which was my exact due date, but I decided to come a little earlier. :-) We will soon be We 3 Kings and a baby! Hip, Hip, Hooray!!!!! We are so blessed that the Lord would give us this sweet life.

For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made! Psalm 139:13-14


6 comments:

Jess said...

Congratulations! We are so excited for you! I am excited to see what God has chosen for you....boy or girl :-)!

Jessica said...

I have been waiting for this post! I knew it was coming soon :) Congratulations!! We are going to be able to fill a nursery with just our life group kids! (well ours and the other half of ours)

Melissa Terry said...

wahoo! Jesus and I did a little dance of excitement. We will be praying for you and your sweet pea :)

Megan Kemp said...

yeah!!! congratulations!!!

Stephanie said...

That's so wonderful! Perfect timing! :)

Rach said...

Congratulations!! I am SO very excited for your sweet little family. Taylor will be an AWESOME big brother!

Hugs!
-Rachel