CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 10, 2008

Jesus found me a new house!

We have been looking for a new house for quite a few months. It has been kind of hard but my Mommy and Daddy keep reminding me that Jesus will find me a new house...we just have to keep praying. Well folks, the praying has brought just that......a new house for us! I am so excited! I get to have a new room and a new playroom and a new backyard. I got to see inside my new house for the first time this week. I love it. It has lots more space than our other house, and plenty of room for more brothers and sisters when God brings them. :-) We get to move on June 12. Yeah Jesus! Thank you for bringing me a new house!

"The LORD is faithful to all his promises!" Psalm 145:13

"I will give you thanks, for you answered me; you have become my salvation." Psalm 118:21



No comments: